Thursday, July 11, 2013

Good Day.  I started this blog to clear my head and put in writing the blurbs and chunks that are my thought.  This should serve several purpose.
1.  Sanity check - should help me to maintain a simple system of checks and balances.
2. Invention - maybe I have come up with some great idea and don't know it, this will save me (society and possibly the world) from missing out.
3. Better out than in - my mom says this.  It doesn't apply evenly across all subject matter for instance.  Compare burping to crude speech and expletives.  While both make you feel better when you get them out, neither help you.  Of course you could say that burps could be let out discreetly but really we let's not split hairs.  You feel better after letting loose with either so maybe to the unincumbered soul everything is better out than in.  Either way this should help with reason 1 (see above) so there you go, a mother's wisdom.

Hopefully this helps you understand my reasoning.  I hope to live to a ripe old age.  That being said I can't help but wonder what I'll be like when I'm that old and also what life will be like.  How do we as a society survive and get from here to there.

No comments:

Post a Comment